Greetings, Brainiacs! In this week’s episode of Brain Twins, we catch up on what’s been going on this week, and some shifting energy with the changing of seasons. We’ll also be talking a bit of Harry Potter buzz, as well as discussing our own Hogwarts house affiliations. But the main event is our in-depth analysis of our re-watch of the first episode of the first season of Game of Thrones. Come along and geek out with us as two best friends catch up on everything they love!
We would love for you to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes so you don’t miss out on any new and upcoming episodes, which you can do by clicking subscribe after going here (on iOS): https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brain-twins/id1282929462?mt=2
If you don’t have an iPhone, don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten you! You can click here to listen to us on Stitcher radio (on iOS or Android): https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=151396&refid=stpr
Support Brain Twins by liking and following us on:
Contact us on any of these social media outlets or you can email us at email@example.com !
Below we have linked some details that we discussed in our show this week with links to help all of you Brainiacs out!
- Twin Hearts Guided Meditation: https://vimeo.com/112737789
- Guided Meditation App – Headspace:
- Pottery Barn Harry Potter Collection: https://www.pbteen.com/shop/new/harry-potter-shop/
- Buzzfeed Hogwarts House Percentage Quiz: https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/accurate-af-sorting-quiz?utm_term=.baPWPYAg5r#.pudD3Go2xb
- Amazon Interesting Finds: http://amazon.com/stream
- Lush Bath Bombs: http://www.lushusa.com/bath/bath-bombs/
- Paige’s Favorites are Sex Bomb, Frozen, Sakura, Dragon’s Egg, and Intergalactic. But they are ALL awesome.